This is the recipe for the most delicious hot chocolate you have ever tasted.
I do not know how to make lasagna, I don’t quite get omelettes right, but I make the most delicious chocolate in the world. I can say it with confidence, courage and pride. And I will support this until someone says otherwise, or until I try a tastier chocolate than mine. However, the hot chocolate served in the best Chocolaterie in Zurich is definitely not better than mine.
I suggest you make it too, because I’m very curious whether you’ll tell me that it really is the most delicious chocolate you have ever tasted. It’s fragrant, sugar and diary-free and can be especially enjoyed by children!
You will need :
- A cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp. Raw Organic Cocoa * It is very important to have good quality, sugar-free cocoa *
- 1 tbsp. black sugar-free couverture (two small pieces)
- 1/2 tsp. grated Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. agave syrup
- In a coffee pot over medium heat, add the coconut milk and then all the ingredients one by one.
- Mix well with a teaspoon.
- Remove from the heat before boiling.
- Serve in a beautiful mug and enjoy your hot chocolate!
- Realize that it is indeed the most delicious you have ever tasted!
- Send a message to Alexandra to tell her your opinion!
See you soon,
* I got all the ingredients for the drink from the store of the Hasiotisfamily in Maroussi *