Every time I wear my favorite earrings, my friends say “i love your earrings!” and my answer is : “I made them myself!”. These particular earrings are super easy to make yourself.
You can choose your favorite color and make your own semicircle earrings in just 10 minutes!
You will need :
- Polymer clay. I used yellow
- A cutting surface for constructions
- A knife
- A glass or rolling pin for constructions * It shouldn’t be wooden because the clay will stick to it
- A tray
- A round cookie cutter
- Earring bases
- Instant glue
- Form a 3 cm ball using the polymer clay
- Stretch the ball to form a circle of about 5 cm. Of course, this depends on the size of the earrings you want to make or the size of the cookie cutter
- Cut with the cookie cutter
- Now that your circle is ready, cut in the center of the circle, using a knife.
- Place the two semicircles on your tray and bake according to the instructions of the material.
- Once the clay is baked, remove from the oven and let it cool down for half an hour.
- Glue the bases to the clay, as seen in the photo, using the instant glue.
- Hooray! Your earrings are ready!
So, what do you think? Will you try to make your own earrings?
See you soon,